San Fran was our next stop on our spring break trip where we stayed with friends and met up with my parents. We walked across the
Our lives, all the exciting parts!
San Fran was our next stop on our spring break trip where we stayed with friends and met up with my parents. We walked across the
4 comments:
Great videos, Had a wonderful time together with the both of you in San Fran. So happy you liked the winery
Love DAD
wow! very cool. loved the videos. added a really neat nuance to the whole "feel". I could close my eyes and see my self running to the other side of the building to find the bar. I imagined it with you and Andy and all your friends and family-dressed up and having a great time! soooo excited!
oops. I forgot to end that with
"love-sarah and jon"
Hi Guys, Saw your comments on Elisa and Brian's web site. Great to get them on a web page of their own. Remember Mom and I have a web page, too.
Love DAD
Post a Comment