Wednesday, May 7, 2008

New Auntie & Uncle!

Andy and I have a new nephew! My sister, Elisa, and brother-in-law, Brian, had an adorable baby boy, Collin Thomas Barker, on April 21st, 2008. Elisa found out on Friday that she would be induced on Monday so my mom and I were able to fly out to Philadelphia over the weekend and were there for the birth! It was amazing and incredible to be part of it all. I love being an aunt already!


Elisa and I at the Arboretum the day before Collin was born- she looks amazing!


Pictures at the hospital of Colling and all of us (Mormor - grandma Muran, Me and the fam).



2 comments:

Lacey said...

Oh so exciting! i cant wait to have a lil niece or nephew of my own too! love ya cin!

Jamie and Scott said...

Congrats on the nephew! He is so cute. thats awesome that you were able to make it for the birth, hope it was better than mine! hope all the wedding plans are going great!