Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Welcome Caleb James Collado!





On Thursday, February 19, 2009, Caleb Collado was born! Andy and I drove to Indiana as soon as we heard Jamie's water broke and made it to the hospital just a half hour after Caleb was born. Mike looked so proud and Jamie looked amazing with a big grin. It was so exciting and we're glad we could make it there! Caleb is quite healthy and such an even-tempered adorable little guy. Jamie went home on Saturday and we visited them in their home on Sunday. We just sat there with the little guy in our arms watching him. We love him so much!

5 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

What a beautiful baby! You two are just surrounded by babies!! ;) Love ya!

Mama Michelle said...

Congrats to the new parents -and to the new Aunt and Uncle too!

Unknown said...

That's so awesome. I can't believe how fast time flies! Please tell the happy parents how happy we are for them! He's beautiful.

Elisa and Brian said...

You look pretty natural holding and feeding that little baby, Cindy! :-) .... when will we be seeing your little Collados? Just kidding! Congratulations. Little Caleb is really cute!

Dave and Joan said...

I know this is a little late, but welcome to this big beautiful world Caaleb. Congratulations to all. And yes I agree with Elisa, one of these days... we will be celebrating more new Collados.
Love DAD