Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Glog Party


We have finally recovered from our glog party this last weekend. This is our second one now.. we're hoping it becomes an annual event, especially as a break from the cold. Everyone drinks a lot of warm Danish wine (glog) and eats a lot of food like Danish meatballs and aebleskiver. yum! Thank goodness there was a lot of food too! Everyone was quite entertaining! The best part of the night, besides the screaming cheers for the winners of craps, was walking into the kitchen at the end of the night hearing Andy's friends chanting, "shave it off, shave it off" while Andy shrugs his shoulders and walks away to the bathroom saying "ok" as if defeated. He simply shaved off his go tee (with little convincing), which I have never seen him without- he had some big fans for this change but I honestly can't tell much of a difference besides now seeing the scar he's been trying to hide on his chin. All in all, an awesome party with very little repercussions the next day besides still finding mugs and beer bottles in random places like behind the plants. Oh and if only I could figure out how to post videos, I have some fantastic ones I would love to share!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for glog!

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Sounds like fun! I hope we can make it out for the next Glog party!!

Lacey said...

wow! cindy is bloggging!! i better get mine updated!! haha! andy looks great, and the party sounds like fun!

Unknown said...

How fun! I love glog!!! Someone brought it to our holiday party last year and it was a hit!

Cindy said...

Brandi... you're getting my hopes up!

Dave and Joan said...

Wow, how could I miss your last two updates. Great pictures. Did you download to Picasa? I will check. You both make mom proud of her Danish heritage. "Skål" to you both.
Yes it was nice to alternate the Holidays. Love your shirt Andy. Michelob Ultra is great for the oll waist. Love ya both...Go Saints.

Jessie said...

Cindy, I remember the glog! That stuff is dangerous! Miss you!