Friday, January 14, 2011

The holidays & 5 months pregnant!

5 Months Pregnant!

Happy New Years!
New Years!
 It's amazing the pregnancy boom in the last year- I love seeing the pictures of the growing bellies and new little ones out there. I'm now thrilled that I'm out of the first trimester- I finally have some motivation and energy and no nausea. I really felt like that was never going to go away. But I still feel an aversion to good tasty food, which was quite unfortunate over the holidays. Although I'm still loving the sweets! I think my belly is finally looking actually pregnant and not like a beer belly so I actually got my first question asked from an old student, "so you're pregnant?" I should have said I didn't know what she was talking about but I'm terrible at lying and then it would have been an awkward weird joke. We have our midway ultrasound set up for Saturday January 22 so we can then share some pictures but we're sticking to not finding out the gender- I know it's killing some of you :) Christmas was amazing with family both in California and then back in Chicago. Always a nice time and I'm always a sucker for the holiday spirit. Andy's hopefully getting used to me being a random emotional mess- it's weird to be crying and then laughing through the tears- I can't wait for that part to be over although I think Andy finds it funny.We also went to this hilarious pajama holiday party at Ed & Gina's- I found a cute Bears jersey  with "Tiny Little Kicker" on the belly although if I was any bigger the writing would have been under the belly... hmmm poor design!
Muran Christmas (playing the Danish gift game: one of the prizes being a woopie cushion!!! My mom got fooled with that one multiple times... it never got old!)
the funniest video of Evan making noises. He's adorable!







Collado Christmas

Pajama Party at Ed & Gina's (Yes, Andy's wearing tights with holiday boxers!)

5 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

What a cute little belly! So excited to see your baby u/s pics! and tell Andy I love the tights!!

Unknown said...

Looking GREAT Cindy! I love prego belly's!!!

Lacey said...

Lookin good Cin!! Love the belly pic!!

Deb said...

Dang those are some nice tights! So excited for you guys, and glad you are out of the first trimester! MIss you both!

Cindy said...

The tights are the best part of the picture huh!!!! I actually had to crop it because little did we know they were see through when you take a picture! Hilarious.