Well our due date is 3 weeks from today but who knows when little dipper will feel ready. We know we're ready! I feel like I can finally breathe with the UIC semester over. I just turned in grades on Tuesday and am finishing up stuff at work like preparing for the summer semester. Now I can finally relax (as Andy is making sure I'm doing with naps, baths and foot massages for my new Flinstones feet!). And I can actually finally write my thank you notes for all those amazing people that have made us feel special with this new baby coming (sorry it's taken so long!). I'm so thankful to my mom and sisters (Sarah included) for the fantastic baby shower tea party, Alex for the lovely shower and my mother in law, sister in law and Aunts for their fun shower. It's been an incredible month! I have plenty of pictures to add to the blog...
Here's one of my belly a couple weeks ago at 35 weeks (nearly 9 months)!
 |
| The baby room- crib side. |
 |
| Our new book shelf for all the awesome books we've been given- we're even going back this weekend for one more because this one's completely full! There's even a spot for Parker in here! |
 |
| A full room shot- the orange has grown on me! Just ignore the mess of papers- this was taken during the last couple weeks of the semester while I was writing my research paper. |
4 comments:
Almost there! Cant wait to meet the little dipper, well I guess when its 1 or 2 years old but still. Now you get to relax until the real work starts!
Love the room! Any time now! How exciting! Hopefully you'll get a few weeks rest before Lil Dipper makes an appearance! Love ya!
I love the orange!! makes me wish we could paint austins room! Cant wait to see the lil dipper...i wonder how long that baby will keep us all waiting!! Love Lacey
OMG 3 weeks!! Cindy!! I'm so excited for you guys! Crazy how fast the last few months fly by right? You look AMAZING and I'm so happy you have at least a few weeks of down time before little dipper arrives. I also love the room :) The orange is awesome! xoxo
Post a Comment