We supported the Anti-Cruelty Society again this year in the Bark in the Park walk. It was fantastic walking with Kate, a fellow pregnant woman, as we took an awesome short cut and walked very very slow! That day I felt the repercussions though as I spent the rest of the day laying on the couch at Mike & Pat's (the in-laws) sleeping and resting with a heating pack on my back! Who knew 2 miles would hurt so bad.. ugh..
 |
| Kate & Ted with Stella |
 |
| Parker loves picking up long sticks- unfortunately Stella wanted it too. Unknowingly, Parker spun around real quick and smacked her in the side with it- I only wish we had a video of it. Stella didn't want the stick anymore! |
My shirt that day must have been showing off my belly a little too much that day since I got two pregnant comments. Andy had to drop me off at the Dog beach for some quick fun for Parker before the walk so he could run home and grab a leash since we forgot it- of all days to forget the leash! I took Parker out to the beach but didn't attempt to walk all the way to the water- while standing there this woman said to me, "well, you're just all pregnant and standing there aren't you??"- pretty sure she meant I wasn't about to follow my dog!! Ok. Then I sat on the new bench they put it and exchanged a couple comments with some guy about the weather or something. As I was leaving with Parker, he was leaving too and he said, "oh when are you due? My wife is due in August but she's not quite...as... big" (while sticking out his hands to indicate a big belly- my big belly. I know I feel big but I sware other woman are much bigger! It was hilarious and luckily I'm never offended by any pregnant comments- they're just funny! After looking at the pictures though, I'd have to agree that shirt made my belly look like a Buddha belly!
2 comments:
Your belly is adorable! I do not think you look that big at all for being ready to pop. I love people's comments though - we are never big enough or always too big!
People do make some funny comments! I think you look adorable!
Post a Comment