Andy and I took some pictures on our back deck with our camera on the tripod. They're adorable, maybe slightly cheesy. We just freaked out a bit this last weekend about the baby since I went to an appointment on Friday and was told I was 1 1/2 cm dilated and 60% effaced (knowing still though that the baby can come soon or still be late). So we went out and bought the rest of the stuff we needed, including a second book shelf since we've received so many awesome books! We also bought our cloth diapers- I sware they're absolutely adorable. We bought one that was a cow print! So now I just want to plant some seeds in our planters and clean up and the baby can come! Yesterday I had another appointment and I'm now 3 1/2 cm dilated and 80% effaced. Yikes! I knew the baby would be coming soon but it just seems so real now! We also bought our "bringin home the baby" outfits yesterday- Andy chose the boy one and I chose the girl one. So cute!
2021-2022 School Year - First Day
4 years ago
8 comments:
I really like your deck! it looks really cool. glad to see that you guys are ready for the baby...come on little dipper. now is the time to rest so make sure you do that.
SO happy for you! You are looking great, good luck. I will try to sykpe you. Love the outfits!
Joy
First of all, I kinda love you not working because we get all these fun updates!! I love the pictures, they are adorable :) And OMG you are SO close! I'm jumping out of my skin for you :) I can only imagine how more real it becomes when the dr tells you that you are dilating and effaced! Love you guys!
You guys are so cute! Can't wait to meet the little dipper and the nerd in me is super excited about the additional bookshelf needs :)
So exciting! You guys are adorable and I almost teared up looking at the "going home outfits"!! Okay, okay, i did tear up! LOL Love you and I downloaded skype so ill be awaiting updates!
Cant wait!!! Getting really excited for Lil Dippers arrival!! love, lacey
You two are so Freakin' CUTE!!
...and now you're PARENTS!!
Wonderful that you got these pictures in before Sofia was born! What a keepsake for you and for her!
Post a Comment