Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mormor (grandma) arrives!

 My mom (Mormor) arrived 3 weeks ago! Wow, I can't believe it's already been this long. We've had a fantastic time and really love her for being here and helping us. She's been a tremendous help and Sofia's loving spending time with her Mormor. We've been out nearly everyday with walks, lunch, shopping and anything else we can think of. Sofia has grown already in these last 3 weeks. She's now starting to smile and loves tummy time. Her neck muscles are so strong- it's amazing how far she can push her head up. Of course every time we try to take a video of it she stops. I'll try and capture it!
We've been taking an infant massage class and Sofia is in heaven whenever we give her a massage. In class we get handed points for if they pee or poop on us- 1 for pee, 2 for poop. The massage apparently relaxes her so much that last class I must have banked 6 points! No wonder why she likes it.



All of our pictures of Sofia and Mormor are of them relaxing!

At our favorite cafe.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Great pics of mormor and lil sofia!! thanks for the updated pics!!

Dave and Joan said...

Mom was lucky to come early. Now I am here too and enjoying it. Love grandpa