Sunday, September 25, 2011

California pictures

We've been off the radar for a bit as our lives got a little busy once we returned from our Cali trip a month ago. Just the week after I returned I went back to work and we've been figuring out our routine since. Sofia has adjusted wonderfully and it seems like she's loving some alone time two evenings a week with daddy. Andy's really the only one now that can really put her to sleep and she's sleeping through the night- so amazing! I've been meaning to post some of the great pictures from California- I know everyone's seen them on our friends blogs but just in case I had some others missed... here they are. And seriously there were too many to choose from so here are just some of them. Maybe one of these days I'll upload to Picasa and share them :)
Sofia slept the whole way there and back in the sling- ahhh what relief!

Someone's loving her Auntie B

Trinette, Brandi and Lacey in the baby swap.

The baby get together - what cuties!

The WHOLE fam made it to Collin's T-Ball game. Lookin nice Collin in your Auntie's college helmet!

Uncle Dan

Her Cousin Collin

The Muran girls (and Collin almost made the cut)

Stealth softball gals

The Bruchs at the Meet Sofia BBQ

The Shaw girls (and Andrew a day before he was born!)

Auntie Mel, Auntie Sarah and Uncle John rocking Sofia to sleep

hangin with the "Copes" in the spa

Lexi and Sofia with Mormor


Ahhh, Cousin Evan

With Auntie Debs at NP's Country Harvest- just introducing Sofia to the local hangouts with the blue hairs

On a boat ride with Olemor

All the great grandkids with Olemor


No comments: