Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sofia's latest...

Here's some of the latest pictures:



She's starting to love books lately. I stuck her in the crib while I put away the cloth diapers. And really, she lasted no more than a few minutes but long enough!



-


Andy and Sofia are having fun while I'm off at work. I came home or day overwhelmed by the orange of Andy's school colors!



One of few smiles I've caught before she noticed the camera.

YouTube Video

Sofia's discovered her voice and now has a hysterical loud excited shriek. We can't get enough of it. She's loving the bouncer, especially when we're all hanging out cooking dinner

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Trinette and Mike said...

I love the talking!! She just keeps getting more and more precious!

Lacey said...

i love the screaming! what a cutie pie! cant wait to see that little sweetie again!

Mama Michelle said...

Love the shrieking at her toys! Bet Parker could do with less of it though!