Holy moley time flies. I can't believe the last time I posted something was in April. Life has seriously accelerated twenty-fold. Since April, Sofia had her first birthday (yay!!!), the twins had an awesome visit to Chicago, I had the hardest semester ever in my doc program, we had a Muran trip to sunny San Clemente in California, saw high school friends in Newbury Park, spent many-a-weekends with the Collados and have done too many other things to describe with family and friends. We certainly keep busy. So this is my attempt to catch up and post a million catch up blog posts of pictures that anyone has missed in the meantime. I've kept up somewhat on Facebook but I'm tragically bad at this. I'll do my best to remember it all. Here we go...
First up, mother's day. I had my first mother's day, which was spent in the sunny backyard of the Collados. We had a blast eating and drinking with all the moms for the Beverly Breast Cancer walk.
 |
| Aunt Jamie with her kiddos: Caleb and Robbie. |
 |
| Ahhh.... Grandpa & Grandpa (Sofia wouldn't let go of the golf club). |
 |
| Uncle Mike, cousin Mason, Sofia and Grandpa Mike |
 |
| A view through the cutout in the pouting chair. |
 |
| An early birthday present from Grandma & Grandpa Collado- Mike built this gorgeous pouting chair. Sofia continues to love it! Here she's dancing with it. A movie to follow... |
 |
| I love this picture of Caleb!! |
 |
| Caleb: "hey!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment