skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sonoma Bike Ride
We started our Spring Break trip with a night in San Fran to celebrate Andy's 30th birthday and then headed up to Sonoma for wedding stuff. We stayed at a fantastic B&B and actually saw where we're getting married at- funny it took this long!
Here's a video of us riding north to Trentadue Winery. We knew we were getting close to Trentadue and coincidentally video taped it in the background. Yay- it's gorgeous- or at least it will be even more beautiful with actual grapes and leaves growing on the vines.
5 comments:
Hey Cindy and Andy! Love the blog! So exciting that you finally were able to see where you are getting married! I havent been able to look at the videos yet because I am at work, but I can't wait! love you guys!
Everything looks beautiful, can't wait for the trip out to California for the big day! It will be so great to see you (in July AND August)!!! Love the videos, especially the action shots DURING the bike ride...
Beautiful!! I can't wait! I feel like this is going to be like a wedding straight out of a movie!! Yay!!
Cara
Yeah for the bloggers! Great action videos! Cant wait to seeya in a couple months! soo exciting! love ya!
What a great blog Cindy! I love the pictures and video. The winery looks wonderful, and I can't wait to see you in your wedding dress there. You will be so beautiful (well, you are already beautiful, but you know what I mean). I love you both!
Post a Comment