Sunday, May 31, 2009

TOAST!


I'm so proud! Yesterday Noy & Ed's band played in Wrigleyville at this bar close to Cub's field. It was awesome!!! I've been watching them play for I think 5 years now but mostly at Open Mic's. Now they playing at bars in a band- incredible! Here's a video of them (Ed's the singer and Noy is bass with the Cub's hat on). Noy also made a music video for a song her wrote and Andy & made a cameo. It was so fun and he posted it on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwZpxIrFJzw

3 comments:

Dave and Joan said...

Always glad to read your new posts on your blog. Thanks for sharing.
Love DAD

Unknown said...

wow. Noy is so talented! I watched the youtube video and I didn't see Andy but I saw YOU! Good acting.

Dave and Joan said...

Hay, I'm glad you sent the e-mail, I didn't view the video the first time. That was great. But I didn't see Andy behind you, Cindy. I love the song. Best to Noy. That was great, Love DAD