Sunday, December 19, 2010

The news is out!!

We're pregnant and I'm finally showing! 
 Just Friday I went for my monthly appointment and heard the heartbeat for the first time. It was so fast! We're 16 weeks along now and beginning to actually believe it's real! We have our 20 week ultrasound in January and plan on waiting to find out the sex of the baby. We can't wait for the final surprise- the due date is June 2nd!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo excited for you guys, congrats!!

Jamie and Scott said...

exciting times! congrats!

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

YAAAA!!! So exciting! You look great! Cant wait to see you at Christmas!

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! Give that little baby belly a rub for me :) :)

Grandpa + GramariO said...

Wonderful...all of you having kids the same age -- great playdates, even though it is harder to get together when little ones are involved.

Elisa and Brian said...

HOORAY!! I'm glad that the news is out. I cannot wait to meet the new little Baby Collado! I'm sure your little peanut will be a cutie!

Unknown said...

ahhhh!!! so excited for you guys! can't wait to rub the belly!

Lynsey Ridout said...

Congratulations!!! You will be great parents!!

Lacey said...

you guys both look great!! cant wait to seeya and compare bellys!! love ya!