Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ultrasound!

We just had our ultrasound at 21 weeks on Saturday. Baby spaghetti squash (the vegetable size of the week) was a bit stubborn and curled up for most of it so it seemed like profile shots were challenging. The best news... baby C is healthy! I guess it seemed anti-climatic since it's great news that the baby is healthy but there's not much else to say in a phone call to everyone without knowing the gender- the best part will be calling everyone when the baby is born and sharing the news :) We loved at least being there together and looking at our baby- I still sometimes don't believe this is actually happening! So here's some pictures. There's the best profile shot with the baby's fist up by the head (looks like the baby's blowing a bubble!) and the foot. The technician kept trying to get the baby to move by shaking my belly but the baby just kept pumping his/her fists back at her- my dad thinks it's a girl since it was quite =stubborn! We're guessing a girl but who knows! EIther way, the baby was adorable of course!

10 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Yaaa for babies! Baby C looks adorable! Can't wait to meet him or her!!!

Jamie and Scott said...

Congrats on a healthy baby! THats the most important part. Love the foot picture.

Lacey said...

awww so cute!!! Amazing to see they already have personality, even before they are born!! are you feeling any movement yet? i cant wait for that! love ya!

Unknown said...

Yay for healthy babies!! I'm glad the gender wasn't spoiled for you :) I was slightly concerned when we went in. What a cute little fist pumping peanut!

Anonymous said...

So happy your little baby is healthy! Contests again!

Anonymous said...

I mean, congrats!

Unknown said...

awh! collados! what a great update. keep 'em coming

Dave and Joan said...

All you girls. Ultra sound photos. Great picture ... blowing bubbles.. I think the baby looks a little like grandpa don't you think? Well maybe not. Love you guys.
Grandpa

Elisa and Brian said...

I love that you called it baby spaghettie squash!! You are too funny, Cindy! Very cute picture. Evan didn't want to hold still for his ultrasound pictures either! I guess it is in the genes! And Collin is dying to meet his new cousin!

Dave and Joan said...

what a great looking grand kid we will be getting in June. Hard to wait