Thursday, February 24, 2011

BLIZZARD 2011

Yikes!!! We had the biggest blizzard I've ever seen since I've been in Chicago- a whopping 19 inches total. It was incredible! Even the city plow got stuck on our street at 2am-I watched for like 20 minutes as a tractor attempted to push/rock it out of the deep snow (it was a lot of loud beeping late in the night!). Cars didn't drive down our street for days and we were lucky enough to take the train. At least Parker was in heaven! He ate so much snow we often ran him down the front, let him run out to the sidewalk without us and was awesome and ran back in- he's so good!


Andy waiting for Parker as he goes out to let out all the snow he ate (necessary after he had two accidents the first day.

2 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

BRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Jamie and Scott said...

Thats a lot of snow. We got snow today and we went crazy...i can't imagine what we would do in a blizzard!