Friday, February 25, 2011

Little Dipper



6 months pregnant and the belly's growing. I mean I do know it's going to get bigger but I'm still shocked this is happening! I just found some new freckles on my belly and they form the Little Dipper constellation. Andy connected the dots the other night and took a picture. I like Elisa's idea of nicknaming the baby, Little Dipper. I'm dying to meet this little one!

9 comments:

Lacey said...

Love the belly pics!! Lookin good!! Cant wait to meet little dipper!! love you guys!

Trinette and Mike said...

LOVE IT!!!! OMG your belly is SO cute! You're all belly too! Wife's tail = boy. I can't wait to meet little dipper too!!

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

HAHA! Love the lil Dipper! You look so cute! I can't wait to see you!

Jamie and Scott said...

I love the nickname! You look great!

Deb said...

Love it! Little Dipper, clearly meant to love his/her aunt Debs and all her astronomy. Can't wait to meet this little one!!

Dave and Joan said...

I think the nickname should be freckles. Always drawing on people. This time yourself. So who is the big dipper? All you guys are funny. Love you all.
Grand"Pa" Dave

Mama Michelle said...

You look great Cindy! Can't wait to meet the Dipper in person!

Holly Marie DeMark said...

So excited for you guys! Cindy, you look great -- Can't wait to meet the Little Dipper :)

Joy said...

You are looking so good! I like the baby's room pic too. You and your mom are so cute together. Looking forward to seeing you in March.