For Andy's birthday I finally surprised him and took him out to dinner at a restaurant we've been dying to eat at but requires 3 month in advance reservations, Frontera (a Rick Bayless restaurant). Well, he guessed we were eating there since I'm completely predictable. I didn't get the reservations because that's some serious planning ahead but we showed up 15 minutes before they opened, waited in the "first come, first serve" line and got a table a half hour later- not bad! But he was surprised when I told him there were more plans for the night and I'm pretty sure he loved seeing Bon Jovi. There's something about singing these songs at the top of your lungs and the technology was pretty awesome too. Oh and Bon Jovi has some pretty sweet moves we loved making fun of- although the ladies behind us thought Andy was an awesome dancer:)
2021-2022 School Year - First Day
4 years ago
3 comments:
sounds like fun! hope it was a great bday andy!!
you guys do the coolest stuff! happy bday andy!
HEHE! Andy is an awesome dancer! He has twirled Lacey and me together and im sure we looked awesome! LOL Happy birthday Andy!
Post a Comment