So my belly is huge but Lacey's beating me on feeling the baby kicking. I was just talking to her about how it still feels like that gassy/bubbly feeling even though I'm a few weeks ahead of her. She said she even feels the difference between the baby rolling around versus kicking. My midwife said my placenta is in the front (anterior?) so the baby is basically kicking a pillow rather than my belly so I may never get that huge kicking feeling unless the placenta moves. Well, FINALLY, I felt the "KICK" and it was huge! I'm sitting here trying to study in my recliner with a box of ice cream sitting on my belly and felt a kick- this has happened many times and I always put my hand to my belly thinking I'll feel something. So with little hope, I actually saw my hand move by the kick- Holy cow! Little dipper kicked a couple more times and I can only assume that this one loves ice cream!- I'm just sad Andy isn't here since he's out taking Spanish classes. Otherwise I would have yelled for him to come over and most likely the kicks would have stopped. This is so exciting!!! There's actually a baby in there:) And really, how am I supposed to study while this is happening?!?!?!?
6 comments:
Yaaa!!! Good kicking lil dipper!
Little dipper must really like ice cream! isn't it amazing to feel that kick...now Andy just needs to feel it. by the way why is he taking Spanish classes?
Yay Little Dipper!!! I just love the kicks, don't you? Although mine kicks ALL the time so I'm slightly scared for the power of them in another few months lol!
Awe : ) so happy for you! What a great post!
Ya. wait till it starts dancing. Turn up the music.
Love DAD
Oh just seeing how to leave a comment. YAY FOR YOU AND ANDY!! So excited for you guys. Enjoy the ride :) Lil dipper. haha Too cute.
Post a Comment