Storytime Tuesdays
A couple weeks with the empty box & Peter Hats are a favorite of Luke & Sofias
The butterfly exhibit at the Nature Museum.
She used to love it, but now is terrified of them flying
around you.
Books... another favorite. Playing with the baby. This is when I
was asked if I was pregnant since she was
obsessed:) She keeps pointing at my belly
(or boob) too and saying, "baby in there"
and I have to remind everyone, I'm not pregnant.
Sofia likes small spaces that she can get cozy in: a corner, a basket, a box. And she piles everything she can in it- I worry that she'll be a hoarder one day!
Shedd Aquarium. Alexis is brave and takes them everywhere!
Alexis liked this: riding a tractor in a dress. Funny faces
Learning about Star Wars from Peter.
Sofia: "Look Peter, Hanger" (Yes, that's a hanger around her waste).
Making the bunny do the motions at music time.
Christmas






































3 comments:
Love it! She obviously has a great time at the sitter's!
Love all the updates! So many great pictures of Sofia.
wow! she gets some good pics!! looks like she has a lot of fun there!
Post a Comment