Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sofia's 2!

So due to peer pressure, I'm returning to blogging. And what a better day than on Sofia's birthday! 2 years. Geezy. We returned last night from our trip to northern California for her blessing with Lily and then to see Lacey and Dans new gorgeous baby, Wyatt. It was amazing! The fist thing Sofia does this morning back in her own home is read her books. I found her stacking each one on the rocking hair from the basket on the floor (maybe about 20 of them). Then she yells out to me while I'm making breakfast in the kitchen, "mommy, I read again!" And to be sure I heard her, she repeated it louder and louder until i responded. Clearly she loves books. Her and I had a little birthday breakfast together but really it's been a birthday week with 2 celebrations already in California, one today at the sitters, cake (aeplecage) tonight and maybe more this weekend. Happy birthday Fia!



-



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: